The men's team finished in 30th place while the women scored a 33rd place performance.
- Pierstorff and Castano led the Spartans individually for the third time this season.
- Pierstorff finished in 181st place with a team-best time of 22:52.4. Her time ranks sixth-best all-time for USC Upstate in the 6K.
- Castano ran the 10K course in a time of 33:26.8 to record a 160th place performance.
- The women's team turned in an average time in the 6K of 24:04.28 and compiled 1,037 points.
- The men's team logged an average time of 34:01.10 while registering 875 points.
- N.C. State won the women's race with an average time of 20:18.84.
- N.C. State also captured the men's race after posting an average time of 30:26.68.
- Dorcas Wasike of Louisville finished in first place of the women's race with a 6K time of 19:42.1.
- Eastern Kentucky's James Sugira crossed the finish line in first place for the men's race with a time of 29:26.9.
USC UPSTATE WOMEN'S 6K RESULTS
- Krysta Pierstorff – 181st (22:52.4)
- Mia Davis – 217th (23:53.6)
- Shamia Thompson – 222nd (24:04.9)
- Stecy Cherono – 230th (24:40.5)
- Marcy Bradshaw – 231st (24:50.0)
- Alicia Chavez – 237th (25:26.3)
- Allie Leavitt – 244th (26:38.4)
USC UPSTATE MEN'S 10K RESULTS
- Andrew Castano – 160th (33:26.8)
- Jonathan Johnson – 162nd (33:29.4)
- Jacob Coccia – 182nd (34:15.8)
- Marlin Young – 186th (34:17.5)
- Brandon Burt – 201st (34:36.0)
- Jared Coccia – 206th (34:43.5)
- Michael Tardella – 218th (35:32.1)
Follow USC Upstate cross country on Facebook (UpstateAthletics), Twitter (@UpstateXCTrack), Instagram (@upstatespartans), YouTube (USCUpstateAthletics) and text/e-mail alerts (www.upstatespartans.com/list-signup).