Lynchburg, Va. – The USC Upstate indoor track & field teams set four school records this weekend at the ASUN Indoor Championships held at the Liberty Indoor Track Complex.
- The men's team finished in fourth place while the women's team finished in fifth place.
- Adanma Uzor set two school records this weekend. Uzor established a new record in the long jump on Friday with a mark of 5.83 meters/19'1.5" as she finished in fourth place. On Saturday, Uzor recorded a mark of 12.16 meters/39'10.75" in the triple jump for a new school record and a fourth place result.
- Terry Newell was the runner-up in the men's 60-meter dash with a school record time of 6.90 to earn Second Team All-Conference accolades.
- Dorian Jones set a new school record in the mile run with a time of 4:13.20. Jones finished in fourth place.
- Tanner Saunders claimed Second Team All-Conference honors in the 400-meter dash and Third Team All-Conference honors in the 60-meter hurdles.
- Tony Auguste earned Third Team All-Conference laurels in the weight throw. Auguste also finished fourth in the shot put.
- Kennedy Holton posted a personal best in the 60-meter hurdles to finish with Third Team All-Conference accolades.
- The men's 4x400-meter relay team of Collins Livinus, Noah Walker, Jalin Petty and Saunders recorded a Third Team All-Conference performance.
- Roman Mealing, Livinus, Petty and Jones took home Third Team All-Conference honors in the men's Distance Medley Relay.
- Sarah Hill finished in fourth place in the 60-meter dash and the 200-meter dash.
- Livinus finished in fourth in the 400-meter dash.
- Ari Jahanfar finished in fifth place in the triple jump and sixth place in the long jump.
- Bryson Hatten finished in fifth place in the weight throw followed by Jaquille Mosley in sixth.
- Mealing scored a sixth place result in the 800-meter run.
- Keon Middleton-Weaver finished in sixth place in the triple jump.
- Women's personal bests include Holton (60-meter hurdles and 200-meter dash), Uzor (triple jump and long jump), Shamia Thompson (800-meter run), Alicia Chavez (5,000-meter run), Leah Jostes (5,000-meter run), Krysta Pierstorff (5,000-meter run) and Mia Davis (mile run).
- Men's personal bests were Newell (60-meter dash and 200-meter dash), Saunders (60-meter hurdles and 400-meter dash), Walker (60-meter hurdles) Livinus (400-meter dash), Petty (800-meter run), Antoine Nance (60-meter dash), Derek Schumacher (800-meter run), Jacob Coccia (5,000-meter run) and Jared Coccia (5,000-meter run).
Upstate Women's Results
4. Sarah Hill – 7.71
3. Kennedy Holton – 8.74
4. Sarah Hill – 25.11
4. Adanma Uzor – 5.83 meters/19'1"
4. Adanma Uzor – 12.16 meters/39'10.75"
Upstate Men's Results
2. Terry Newell – 6.90
6. Antoine Nance – 7.03
3. Tanner Saunders – 8.32
5. Noah Walker – 8.40
2. Tanner Saunders – 49.04
4. Collins Livinus – 49.36
6. Roman Mealing – 1:57.76
4. Dorian Jones – 4:13.20
6. Ari Jahanfar – 6.37 meters/20'10.75"
4. Tony Auguste – 13.89 meters/45'7"
5. Ari Jahanfar – 13.65 meters/44'9.5"
6. Keon Middleton-Weaver – 13.01 meters/42'8.25"
3. Tony Auguste – 14.92 meters/48'11.50"
5. Bryson Hatten – 14.16 meters/46'5.50"
6. Jaquille Mosley – 13.77 meters/45'2.25"
Follow Upstate cross country and track & field on Facebook (UpstateAthletics), Twitter (@UpstateXCTrack), Instagram (@upstatespartans), YouTube (USCUpstateAthletics) and text/email alerts (www.upstatespartans.com/list-signup).